Thursday, January 19, 2006

I See Dead People...Person...Guy

Okay, I just visited a site that I hope becomes a big deal. Dead Body Guy is a true inspiration in the world of people that think too much about celebrities and model themselves according to others. This guy is a silent genius. I think he should be given a shot.

I’ve seen a lot of movies (and when I say a lot, I’m not just fucking with ya), and all the corpses are so bland. No personality. Just because a guy is supposed to be dead on screen doesn’t mean he doesn’t have to have charisma. This guy…he has charisma.

I urge everyone to visit his site and check out the pics. They are hilarious.

Thanks Dead Body Guy, for giving us a little bit of sanity, in a spooky, somewhat twisted way. You made my day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see this post. I was sure you'ld luv it. JS

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home