Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thwarting Death


An attempt on my life was made yesterday. Someone, mistaking me for a reincarnation of Julius Caesar, tried to kill me on the Ides of March. Their weapon of choice...jelly beans.

That’s right, in twenty years I will have high blood sugar and the assassin’s plan will have come round to fruition. Luckily, the poor bastard in the picture ate most of the beans and left me with a note. I guess I should have helped him instead of stopping for this picture, but when life gives you lemons...

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What's your favorite color of jellybean?

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are really GOOD at these blogs, and the pic was too funny...you are da' bomb at your blogs!!!!

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas for me it's the damn whopper robin eggs. Let's see, this week alone I've eaten three bags.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This time of year it's those Cadbury Eggs!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Burning Stickman said...

Don't get me started on the Cadbury Eggs. If they made one big enough for me to swim in then you'd never hear from me again.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK, it's time you posted again.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home